Fun Food & Fitness promotes physical activity and healthy food choices with an engaging, high-energy interactive presentation!... More >>
Violence and Bullying Prevention is a program designed to decrease bullying and violence in schools. It strives to make schools safe havens and positive learning environments. It focuses on changing the idea that kids are not supposed to tell when they see or experience something wrong, and that "snitches get stitches." ... More >>
Through this program students are helped to avoid teen pregnancy, being targeted by sexual imagery in the media, and negative choices. Music is used as an example of how we live in a society where "sex sells"... More >>
The Unfiltered Facts presentation is highly interactive, includes rap and dance performances, and promotes a passion for being drug-free, alcohol-free and smoke-free! It focuses on telling the truth, the unfiltered facts, about the harmful effects of drugs, alcohol and tobacco products, and the marketing practices of the tobacco industry. Information is shared that is not commonly found in newspapers, on television, or in classrooms, and it is facilitated in a way that is personal, powerful and effective!... More >>
Motivational Speaker EventsSterlen Barr's Rapping About Prevention programs have been called "one of the best" assemblies by staff and students alike. He has received nearly perfect ratings at conferences. Evaluations from his presentations have been outstanding and showed positive impact towards knowledge, behavior and attitude. Sterlen Barr is now opening up his schedule to include additional motivational speaker events. Rapping About Prevention progams are available for school assemblies (K-12), corporate functions, fundraising, stand-alone family shows, daycares, summer programs, camps (dance lessons included), community fairs, conferences - keynote speaker and hosting sessions, and so much more! Sterlen has been a presenter for conferences in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Delaware, Ohio and Florida. The RAP team is willing to travel!RAP performed for the Delaware 87ers during half-time this past March. The audience were up on their feet and chanting Sterlen's raps back to him! What a successful event!When Rapping About Prevention performs for your audience, the only issue you will have is his instant fans asking you... how soon can they come back! Book them by calling or emailing us, and asking if he can present at your next event today! Hurry, his schedule fills up fast!
Read our Letter from The White House!!!
Dear Mr. Barr,
Thank you for offering to help the First Lady in the Fight against Chilhood obesity... Read More >>
- NEW! - April 24, 2015 - "Rapping About Prevention Teams Up with American Kidney Fund for Kidney Action Day." more>>
- April 10, 2015 - "Sterlen Barr, educator and motivational rap artist, will facilitate the rally, and his talent group will use music, hip-hop, break dancing and engaging activities to encourage and motivate students for the PSSA. For more than 20 years, Barr has used the power of music..." more>>
- July 1, 2009 - The Philadelphia rapper is the frontman for the group Rapping About Prevention, a rap and dance act that discourages people, especially youth, from smoking. more>>
- Jun 19, 2009 - "Sterlen Barr, known as "No Puff Daddy," will be performing at this event." more>>
- Jun 11, 2009 - "Sterlen Barr, aka "No Puff Daddy," of Philadelphia performs for students participating in the EVSC summer school program at Culver..."more>>
- April 14, 2005 - "Chalk Out the Smoke" - more>>
Beautiful, City Hall photos by www.z3i-photography.com